How do I contact you?
Here at Axis, we are always on hand to make sure your workshop experience is as smooth as possible, and have a number of ways by which you can get in touch with us.
On all Axis pages you will be able to see a chat widget in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Clicking on this will connect you directly with one of our team who will be able to provide assistance as soon as possible.
To contact us by email you can use: email@example.com , which will automatically pass your issue directly to the team who will look into it as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feedback or you just want to speak to us, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Raise a ticket
We have a web ticketing service available here , through which you can directly raise tickets to us;
- Raise feedback - we love hearing feedback; good, bad or ugly!
- Security or privacy queries - if you have a question about our security credentials or you have a data rights request.
- Signup or login issues
- Technical support - if you're receiving errors or something just doesn't look right to you
- Account or billing questions - if you have any issues with your profile or subscription
- Other questions - for anything else